Why live a predictable life?
Why not explore the new and previously unknown and unpredictable at the turn of each moment?
Why be trapped to the question “What do you do?” Why not do a variety of things – and – more often than not, why not do what you feel like doing spontaneously at any given moment of time?
Welcome to the “Free Way of Life!”
The “Free Way” (or TFM – The Free Mind Way) of life has led me to explore innumerable interests, projects, ventures and vocations.
Find out WHY you should explore TFM at all!
All above links lead to www.thefreemind.space – which is the primary repository of all TFM related content.
I am working on a book – “The Freedom Manifesto”. I urge you to get a glimpse of the book – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of the prologue.
- Most recent work: working on “The Free Mind Way”– a refreshing new way to live a rejuvenated life every day and moment
- Evangelizing “Live Your Highest Vision Now” – that is, urging people to cut through inertia, transcend routine life and start playing their biggest games now.
- Playing different roles – Business Coach at SMEs, Mentor for Startups, Executive Coach at MNCs
- Founder, BizVidya, a forum to promote entrepreneurship and create an empowering ecosystem for entrepreneurs
- Founder of Omnizient Labs, a Management Consulting firm helping organizations grow bigger and faster through Business Strategy Reviews, Business Process Transformation and Software Technology Implementations
- Contributed to various startups, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), MNCs like American Express and Infosys and non-profits like Digital Empowerment Foundation, Drishtee Foundation, LetzChange Foundation and Liberty Institute.
- Mentor at Espark Viridian Accelerator and Mentoredge, initiative of Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), IIM Ahemdabad
- Member, Grand Jury, Manthan Awards South Asia & Asia Pacific 2015
- Jury Member at i2i Business Plan Competition 2011 of IIM Calcutta
- Jury and Mentor at the Economic Times’ Power of Ideas 2010
- Conducted workshops for Entrepreneurs and Senior Management to help set-up systems & strategies to maximize profits & revenues
- Designed training programs in areas like Corporate Communication, Personal Transformation, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service Excellence, Project Management, Coaching Skills for Managers, Performance Management and many others
- Designed the ‘Co-Creation’ Workshop Model which is at the heart of ‘Coaching Skills’ workshops and other Organizational Development Programs